The OneAmerica® network of companies offers a variety of products to serve the financial needs of our policyholders and clients. Our products include retirement plan products and services, individual life insurance, annuities, long-term care solutions, and employee benefits.
OneAmerica Financial Partners, Inc. is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and products of the OneAmerica® companies are distributed through a nationwide network of employees, agents, brokers and other channels.
Focused on Performance
Our employees and producers are committed to increasing value by helping our stakeholders meet their financial needs. This dedication to customer service and support has been key to our companies for more than a century. We deliver on our promises when customers need us most.
2012 OneAmerica® GAAP Year-End Highlights (in millions)
|Net Investment Income||$760.3|
[Top]The Companies of OneAmerica®
- American United Life Insurance Company®
- The State Life Insurance Company
- OneAmerica Securities, Inc.
- McCready and Keene, Inc.
- Pioneer Mutual Life Insurance Company2
- AUL Reinsurance Management Services, LLC
[Top]Products and Services Offered by the Companies of OneAmerica®
• Whole life insurance
• Limited-pay whole life insurance
• Level term life insurance
• Universal life insurance
• Flexible premium variable universal life (VUL) insurance
• Individual variable annuities
• Individual fixed annuities
• Single premium immediate annuities
• Asset-based long-term care solutions
• One 401K product for small businesses
• Products to fund 401(k), 403(b) and 457 plans
• Plan design: Safe Harbor and new comparability
• Bundled and unbundled administration
• NAV products for $3 million and up
• 30 fund families with more than 300 investment choices
• Fiduciary services
• Retirement transition support
• Local service model with 28 offices nationwide
• Custom communications
• Work with fee and commission-based financial professionals
• Support customized allocation models built by Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs)
• Defined Benefit
• Basic term life and AD
• Voluntary term life and AD
• Short-term disability
• Long-term disability
• Voluntary disability
• CorePLUS disability
• 2+ Protector (for employers with 2-9 lives)
• Dental and voluntary dental
• Employee assistance program (EAP) offered through EAP Consultants Inc.
Note: Products and financial services offered through the OneAmerica Financial Partners, Inc., family of companies. Securities offered through OneAmerica Securities, Inc., Member FINRA, SIPC, a Registered Investment Advisor, One American Square, Indianapolis, IN 46282, 1-877-285-3863. OneAmerica Securities is a wholly owned subsidiary of American United Life Insurance Company®, which is a OneAmerica® company.